California Alliance of Caregivers (CAC) represents the voices of relative and non-relative caregivers (foster & kinship parents) to promote the well-being of children in foster care.
Our offices are located at:
Read our latest NEWSLETTER! See our EVENTS page!
- CAC Ambassadors – statewide coalition of caregiver leaders
- Coffee with Caregivers – weekly virtual, facilitated, peer to peer support group
- Caregiver Family Resource Center – essential training, connection to information, support & products for parents/caregivers of children in/from foster care
- California Resource Family Forums – stakeholder engagement and listening sessions
- Caregiver Day at the Capitol – annual policymaker education day
- Parents & Caregivers for Wellness – training, advocacy and support for parents of children with behavioral health needs
- Caregiver engagement in statewide child welfare & child mental health advocacy
- Local foster and kinship parent organization empowerment
- Connecting foster caregivers to resources and information
- Providing representation to foster and kinship parents
- Statewide policymaker education on issues of children in foster care
- Supporting statewide child welfare advocacy
California Alliance of Caregivers was established as a 501(c)(3) organization in 2016 by a group of foster parents and community members committed to prioritizing the interests of children in foster care and providing an active and regular caregiver voice in statewide discussions on child welfare policy and legislation. California’s relative and non-relative caregivers are a diverse group of individuals who share a passion and love for children in foster care. CAC seeks common ground among all caregivers to advocate for a focused set of priorities concerning children in foster care.
For more information on how you can be involved, please contact: email@example.com, or
Jenn Rexroad | Executive Director | Foster Parent | firstname.lastname@example.org
Jackie Rutheiser | Policy Director | email@example.com
Judy Mandolfo | Family Resource Coordinator NorCal | Foster/Kinship/Adoptive/Guardian Parent | firstname.lastname@example.org
Kelli Sedgewick | Family Resource Coordinator SoCal | Foster/Adoptive Parent | email@example.com
Coffee with Caregivers | firstname.lastname@example.org
Training & Events | email@example.com