California Alliance of Caregivers (CAC) represents the voices of relative and non-relative caregivers (resource families) to promote the well-being of children in foster care.
- California Alliance of Caregivers Ambassadors Statewide Coalition of Caregiver Support Groups
- Caregiver Day at the Capitol
- Parents & Caregivers for Wellness
- Caregiver engagement in statewide child welfare advocacy
- Supporting statewide child welfare advocates
- Local foster parent organization empowerment
- Coalition building
- Statewide policymaker education on issues of children in foster care
For more information on how you can be involved, please contact Jenn Rexroad, Foster Parent & Child Welfare Advocate, email@example.com or 530-312- 0480.
California Alliance of Caregivers, P.O. Box 576, Sacramento, CA 95812