California Alliance of Caregivers (CAC) represents the voices of relative and non-relative caregivers (resource families) to promote the well-being of children in foster care.
Our office is located at 1100 11th Street in Downtown Sacramento, across from the State Capitol.
- Statewide Coalition of Caregiver Support Groups – CAC Ambassadors
- California Resource Family Policy Summits
- Caregiver Day at the Capitol
- Parents & Caregivers for Wellness
- Caregiver engagement in statewide child welfare & mental health advocacy
- Supporting statewide child welfare advocates
- Local foster parent organization empowerment
- Coalition building
- Statewide policymaker education on issues of children in foster care
California Alliance of Caregivers was established as a 501(c)(3) organization in 2016 by a group of foster parents and community members committed to prioritizing the interests of children in foster care and providing an active and regular caregiver voice in statewide discussions on child welfare policy and legislation. California’s relative and non-relative caregivers are a diverse group of individuals who share a passion and love for children in foster care. CAC seeks common ground among all caregivers to advocate for a focused set of priorities concerning children in foster care.
For more information on how you can be involved, please contact:
Jenn Rexroad, Foster Parent & Child Welfare Advocate, email@example.com 530-312- 0480 or
Dayna Freier, Adoptive and Former Foster Parent, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sacramento Office: 1100 11th Street, Suite 10, Sacramento, CA 95814
Mailing Address: California Alliance of Caregivers, P.O. Box 576, Sacramento, CA 95812