California Alliance of Caregivers (CAC) represents the voices of relative and non-relative caregivers (foster & kinship parents) to promote the well-being of children in foster care.
Our office is located at 1100 11th Street in Downtown Sacramento, across from the state capitol.
- CAC Ambassadors – Statewide Coalition of Caregiver Leaders
- California Resource Family Forums
- Caregiver Day at the Capitol
- Parents & Caregivers for Wellness
- CAC SoCal
- Coffee with Caregivers
- Caregiver engagement in statewide child welfare & mental health advocacy
- Local foster and kinship parent organization empowerment
- Connecting foster caregivers to resources and information
- Proving representation to foster and kinship parents
- Statewide policymaker education on issues of children in foster care
- Supporting statewide child welfare advocacy
California Alliance of Caregivers was established as a 501(c)(3) organization in 2016 by a group of foster parents and community members committed to prioritizing the interests of children in foster care and providing an active and regular caregiver voice in statewide discussions on child welfare policy and legislation. California’s relative and non-relative caregivers are a diverse group of individuals who share a passion and love for children in foster care. CAC seeks common ground among all caregivers to advocate for a focused set of priorities concerning children in foster care.
For more information on how you can be involved, please contact: email@example.com, or
Jenn Rexroad, Foster Parent & Child Welfare Advocate, firstname.lastname@example.org 530-312- 0480
LaNaya Blackwell, CAC Policy Assistant, email@example.com
Susan Gibb, CAC SoCal, Adoptive and Foster Parent/Resource Family, firstname.lastname@example.org
Coffee with Caregivers, email@example.com
Training & Events, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sacramento Office: 1100 11th Street, Suite 10, Sacramento, CA 95814
Mailing Address: California Alliance of Caregivers, P.O. Box 576, Sacramento, CA 95812